VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA (Win32) is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-03-06. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA is based on the Embedded SQL database interface, provide direct access to Sybase ASA and allows avoiding Borland Database Engine (BDE), ODBC, ADO, SQL Links and Sybase Open Client.
- High-performance native access to Sybase ASA.
- Compatibility with standard and third-party Delphi data-aware controls.
- Easy installation and distribution.
- You don’t need to install and to configure Sybase Open Client.
- No additional Sybase DLLs needed when deploying your applications.
- Full BLOB support.
- Minimized driver size and use of system resources.
- Cross-platform support via Borland CLX for Windows and Linux.
- Royalty-free product. This means you have to register VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA for each developer, but not for each user of the application you have developed.
- Borland Delphi 6.2
- Borland Delphi 7.1
- Borland Delphi for .Net 8
- Borland Delphi 2005
- Borland Delphi 2006
- Borland C++ Builder 6.0
- Sybase ASA 8.0.2
- Sybase ASA 9.0.0
- Sybase ASA 9.0.1
- Sybase ASA 9.0.2
To download the VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA Trial, please visit: http://www.visoco.com/download/
Thank you for cooperation!
VISOCO Software Team
VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA (Win32) (version 2.0) has a file size of 902.55 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 73 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.